Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thwarted!!

So upon going to yonder Grocer, I find that all the delicious goodness I had originally chosen to use as preserved treats are all out of season!! I thought at least there would be pumpkins!! Maybe I'll have to try a different Grocer. I did notice however that there is an UNREAL deal on Kiwi's. With 6 kiwi's in each package, they were 10 for $10!! I'm sure I saw a recipe for some delicious kiwi goodness.. I'll have to look again. I did however get some delicious tamari seasoned pumpkin seeds and some Black Tea for work. I try not to drink too much coffee as it makes my already anxious tummy even more so. EVEN though I love everything about coffee - from berry to green bean to roasted goodness. I even had the delightful opportunity to roast some myself! 

But that was in another life long past. Well I should get to searching out a recipe for either kiwi or pineapples. Have a wonderful day, hopefully with out any Thwarting!!



Melissa*










1 comment:

  1. Just a few days ago, I saw a girl with short hair, fair skin wearing women's slippers booties and the bottom on the street, and she was very elegant and beautiful. A girl told me, she doesn't like to wear sexy high-heeled shoes, let her uncomfortable, instead she choose pink purple slippers.

    When she is wearing suspenders skirt and trousers cutting, slippers will take her, she thought it was a unique and amazing. Many young people do not believe that there is no need to wear the new shoes, including Womens Slipper, as long as the guarantee of the boots you choose will show your own style and look good on you.

    ReplyDelete